Teaching and Education
Spark young people's interests, fuel their developing passions, and guide their learning to prepare them for life and career success.
Graduate ready to run the classroom
As a University of Adelaide teaching student, you'll graduate with the real-world skills and confidence to immediately enter the classroom and lead young people’s learning. With us you will:
- get hands-on practical teaching experience through in-school placements in every study year
- deepen your practical experience through teaching internships
- learn from a strong network of world-class teaching professionals and education experts.
Master digital learning technologies
The University has partnered with Apple Australia and New Zealand to be the only Australian university incorporating the Apple eLearning program in teaching degrees. The program will enable you to:
- develop the ability to create outstanding learning resources and lesson plans with current-generation iPads
- hone your digital technology teaching skills through placements in some of Australia’s most cutting-edge schools
- gain internationally recognised Apple Teacher status.
Employment growth for the majority of teaching and education-related roles range from stable to very strong†.
*Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2023
^Times Higher Education Rankings by Subject, 2022; QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2022
13 matching degrees found
Masters by Coursework
Masters by Research
Doctorate by Research
The eLearning program for teaching is uniquely offered at Adelaide, and these skills will prepare me for the rapidly advancing technological emphasis at schools.