Animal and Veterinary Sciences
Turn your passion for animals into a career. There is high employability in careers working with animals including production animals, domestic animals and wildlife. Graduates may pursue opportunities in animal behaviour, veterinary technology, livestock and zoos and animal welfare organisations, or choose to complete the six-year (undergraduate and postgraduate) veterinary program and become eligible for registration as a veterinarian.
*QS World University Ranking by a Subject, 2020
^Good Universities Guide, 2021
10 matching degrees found
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences - Roseworthy Campus, Waite Campus
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Behaviour) - Roseworthy Campus
- Bachelor of Science (Animal Science) - Roseworthy Campus
- Bachelor of Science (Marine Biology)
- Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience) - North Terrace Campus, Roseworthy Campus
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife Conservation Biology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology - Roseworthy Campus
Masters by Research
Doctorate by Research
I loved the practical work we did alongside experts in the field and opportunities to help with research. I use knowledge I gained from my degree regularly in my career as a zookeeper.