Dr Abdullahi Chowdhury
|Position||Postdoctoral Research Fellow (B) (with PhD)|
|Org Unit||School of Computer Science|
- Doctor of Philosophy | Federation University Australia | 2020
- Master of Information Technology | Monash University | 2006
- Bachelor of Information Technology | Central Queensland University | 2004
• A. Chowdhury, G. Karmakar, J. Kamruzzaman, A. Jolfaei and R. Das, "Attacks on Self-Driving Cars and Their Counter- measures: A Survey," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 207308-207342, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3037705.(Impact Factor: 3.745), (Quartiles: Q1).
• A. Chowdhury, G. Karmakar, J. Kamruzzaman, and S. Islam., Trustworthiness of Self-Driving Vehicles for Intelligent Transportation Systems in Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
doi: 10.1109/TII.2020.2987431. (Impact Factor: 7.377), (Quartiles: Q1).
• G. Karmakar, A. Chowdhury, J. Kamruzzaman and I. Gondal, Assessing Trust Level of a Driverless Car Using Deep Learning. Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. (Impact Factor: 3.076), (Quartiles: Q1).
• G. Karmakar, A. Chowdhury, R. Das, J. Kamruzzaman, and S. Islam, A Smart Priority Based Trafï¬c Control System for Emergency Vehicles. IEEE Sensors Journal. 2020 Sep 10. doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2020.3023149. (Impact Factor: 6.319), (Quartiles: Q1).
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers:
- A. Chowdhury, Priority based and secured trafï¬c management system for emergency vehicle using IoT. In 2016 Inter- national Conference on Engineering & MIS (ICEMIS) (pp. 1-6). IEEE, Sep 2016. Received Best Paper Award
- A. Chowdhury , Recent cyber security attacks and their mitigation approaches–an overview. In International confer- ence on applications and techniques in information security (pp. 54-65), Oct 2016. Springer, Singapore.
- A. Chowdhury, Cyber attacks in mechatronics systems based on Internet of Things. In 2017 IEEE International Confer- ence on Mechatronics (ICM) (pp.476-481), Feb 2017.
- A. Chowdhury, , G. Karmakar, J. Kamruzzaman, & T. Saha, Detecting Intrusion in the Trafï¬c Signals of an Intelligent Trafï¬c System. In International Conference on Information and Communications Security (pp. 696-707), Oct - 2018. Springer, Cham.
- A. Chowdhury, G. Karmakar, & J. Kamruzzaman, Trusted Autonomous Vehicle: Measuring Trust using On-Board Unit Data. In 2019 18ð¡â IEEE TrustCom / 13ð¡â IEEE BigDataSE (pp. 787-792), Aug 2019. IEEE. (Core Ranking: A)
- Shafin, S. S., Prottoy, S. A., Abbas, S., Hakim, S. B., Chowdhury, A., & Rashid, M. (2021, July). Distributed Denial of Service Attack Detection Using Machine Learning and Class Oversampling. In International Conference on Applied Intelligence and Informatics (pp. 247-259). Springer, Cham.
Peer-Reviewed Book Chapter:
• A. Chowdhury , G. Karmakar, & J. Kamruzzaman, Survey of recent cyber security attacks on robotic systems and their mitigation approaches. In Detecting and Mitigating Robotic Cyber Security Risks (pp. 284-299), 2017.
• A. Chowdhury, G. Karmakar, & J. Kamruzzaman, The Co-Evolution of Cloud and IoT Applications: Recent and Future Trends. In Handbook of Research on the IoT, Cloud Computing, and Wireless Network Optimization (pp. 213-234), 2019.
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Tuesday, 29 Mar 2022
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/abdul.chowdhury