Dr Virginie Masson
|Org Unit||School of Economics|
|Telephone||+61 8 8313 4926|
Nexus 10 Tower
Ph.D. (Economics): University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA., U.S.A., 2002 - April 2007.
Dissertation Title: Asymmetric Information in an Evolutionary Framework
M.A (Econometrics): University of Aix-Marseille II, France, 2001.
B.A (Econometrics): University of Bordeaux IV, France, 2000.
Graduate Certificate in Online Learning: University of Adelaide, Australia, 2009.
In 2018, I will be teaching Intro Math Econ I (Advanced) and Game Theory III\PG in Semester 2.
I am mainly interested in Evolutionary Game Theory, Game Theory, Networks.
- Doko Tchatoka F., Masson V. and Parry S. (2018). Linkages between oil price shocks and stock returns revisited, Energy Economics,-.
- Iqbal, A., Masson, V. & Abbott, D. (2017). Kidnapping model: an extension of Selten's game. Royal Society Open Science, -.
- Choi, , Pellen, & Masson, (2017). How Does Daylight Saving Time Affect Electricity Demand? An Answer Using Aggregate Data from a Natural Experiment in Western Australia. Energy Economics, 66, 247-260.
- Masson, V. (2015). Information, interaction and memory. International Journal of Game Theory, 44, 4, 1015-1032.
- Masson, V., Sim, N. & Wedding, L. (2014). Did the AFL equalization policy achieve the evenness of the league?. Applied Economics, 46, 35, 4334-4344.
"Testing for stochastic dominance in social networks", with Doko Tchatoka, F., and Garrard, R.
"The Small World of 9/11 and its Implications for Network Dismantlement Strategies" with Kelsey Wilkins
"Network Favor Exchange Norms with Stochastic Costs" with Seungmoon Choi, Angus Moore and Mandar Oak
"The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes" with Simon Angus
"Location, Information and Coordination" with Alexander Matros
"On the Geometry of Cooperative Behavior" with Alexander Matros and Angus Moore
The information in this directory is provided to support the academic, administrative and business activities of the University of Adelaide. To facilitate these activities, entries in the University Phone Directory are not limited to University employees. The use of information provided here for any other purpose, including the sending of unsolicited commercial material via email or any other electronic format, is strictly prohibited. The University reserves the right to recover all costs incurred in the event of breach of this policy.
Entry last updated: Saturday, 5 Jan 2019
To link to this page, please use the following URL: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/virginie.masson