If you won't be attending a ceremony, you can choose to receive your testamur 'In Absentia'.
The Graduations Office is not able to release In Absentia testamurs until after the presentation ceremonies have concluded and an audit of all testamurs has been complete. Your testamur will be available approximately two weeks after the conclusion of the final ceremony.
There are three ways to receive your testamur In Absentia. You will need to ensure that you select your preferred option in your Access Adelaide account when you submit your application. If you do not change your collection option, this will default to collection in person from Ask Adelaide.
Collect your testamur in person from Ask Adelaide
If you elect to collect your testamur from Ask Adelaide, Level 3 Hub Central, you will receive notification via your student email and Access Adelaide once it is available. This will be approximately two weeks after the conclusion of the in person ceremonies. Collection hours are 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
You will need to make sure that you bring some photo ID so that we can release your testamur.
Authorise a third party to collect your testamur from Ask Adelaide
Pay for your testamur to be posted to you
If you are unable to collect your testamur, you can elect to have it mailed to you.
In your application select 'In Absentia' then 'Post to my home address' and pay the postage fee ($15 for domestic postage and $60 for international postage). Once you have saved your selection a link will appear in Access Adelaide that will take you directly to the Online Shop.
Once you have reached the Online Shop, you can pay for testamur postage by following the steps below:
- Click Add to Cart (note, the amount will currently show as $0.00 as the postage fee is calculated once you enter your postal address).
- Click Shopping Cart in the top right-hand corner.
- Check the details are correct, then click Checkout.
- If you have not used the Online Shop before, click Continue under New Customer.
- Complete the online form to create an account and then click Continue. Important: If your testamur will be posted overseas, please ensure that you enter a phone number that you will be contactable on once you leave Australia.
- Check that your Delivery Address is the address to which you wish your testamur to be posted and then click Confirm Order.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- Once your payment is complete, you will be directed to a web form to collect further details, such as your student ID number and the program that you have studied.
Testamurs are posted via Australia Post within Australia, and DHL for international postage.
Please note: if you do not pay the postage fee, your testamur will be sent to Ask Adelaide, Level 3, Hub Central for collection.