School of Education Lunchtime Learning: Practical Uses of Learning Analytics
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: Via Zoom - registration required
- Cost: Free
- More information: Zoom Registration
- Contact: Dr Linda Westphalen Associate Head, Learning and Teaching, School of Education. Education Specialist, Executive Member of the Adelaide Education Academy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugh Thomas Leadbeter Project Coordinator (Learning Analytics) Learning Enhancement and Innovation
- Marcel Lavrencic Manager, Learning Analytics, Learning Enhancement and Innovation
A School of Education Lunchtime Learning Workshop.
This session will cover practical and simple ways to use the Learning Analytics options available to course coordinators and teaching staff directly through MyUni.
Whether you want to assess student engagement through New Analytics, identify higher-risk students using the Detailed Course Report, or increase engagement with online assessments using targeted messaging, this session will cover these solutions and provide an opportunity for you to ask questions.
We will explore some success stories from the University, including an academic who decreased their course fail rate by 16% with the assistance of personalised messaging.
For those wanting further insights, we will also touch on the Engagement Reports & Dashboards available from the Learning Analytics team.