Student Engagement in Online Learning: What Works and Why
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Location: Delivered online
- Cost: Free
- More information: More information and to register
- Contact: Presented by D2L Australia Pty Ltd Sara Miller - D2L
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Christopher Sessums - Director of Academic Affairs D2L Presenter
- Dr. Darcy White - Instructional Designer at D2 Presenter
An event which may be of interest to University of Adelaide Staff - Presented by D2L
Keeping students involved, motivated, and actively learning is challenging educators across the globe, yet good advice on how to accomplish this is not always readily available. Students want all of their classes to be easy yet expect that most will be hard. Most will not speak up unless called upon. Most want, need, require their instructors to tell them exactly what to do.
Attend this session to gain evidence-based tips, strategies, and techniques to motivate, connect with, and engage online learners.