ACEN Webinar Series 1: Purposes and approaches to post-practicum interventions
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
- More information: Webinar series details and registration
- Contact: Melanie Brown Manager, Curriculum Design and Academic Development, DASE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Stephen Billett, Griffith University Keynote Speaker
Webinar Series – Augmenting students’ Learning for Employability through Post-Practicum Educational Processes
This webinar will focus on the purposes of post-practicum interventions and approaches to enacting them. The presentation will draw upon studies from both phases of the grant and a survey of healthcare students about the purposes for post-practicum interventions and preferences for how they are enacted. The student’s perspectives will be presented along with purposes and approaches adopted in the individual projects.
The question addressed within this webinar is: For what purposes and through what approaches would post-practicum interventions be effective for your field of teaching?
Registrations for Webinar 1 close Friday 6th November.