ADEPT - Assessment for Learning I Module
- Date: Tue, 26, 9:00 am - Thu, 28 Oct 2021, 11:00 am
- Location: On-campus location: Hughes Building, Room 322 or register to attend via Zoom.
- Cost: free
- More information: Register today
- Contact: Michelle Ratzmer email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hayley McGrice (School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences) Facilitator
Assessment is a powerful tool for student learning.
In this ADEPT module, you will engage with evidence-based, good practice principles for effective and efficient assessment design and apply them to your teaching context.
You will identify how assessments can be aligned with the Universal Design for Learning Principles to ensure inclusive learning experiences for a diverse student cohort.
The module will be delivered in mixed mode. You will be able to choose at registration whether to participate on-campus or via Zoom.
You will also have the opportunity to engage with learning materials in MyUni.
This module is part of the Developing Educators pathway of the ADEPT Professional Development Program and is intended for those new to teaching or those that would like to refresh their teaching approach.