1059 Lecture Theatre
This flexible space can be used as one large, or two separate lecture theatres, depending on your needs.
About the room
The 1059A/B lecture theatre is ideal for your next lecture, presentation, seminar or conference, and can be divided into two separate spaces. The lecture theatre is located on the western end of the first floor of AHMS (near SAHMRI and the Royal Adelaide Hospital).
|With room divider in place (split into 1059A and 1059B)||104 per section|
- A minimum of one day's notice is required for the room divider to be put in place.
- Food and drink is not permitted in the lecture theatre, with the exception of bottled water.
- Standard AV equipment: PC, projector, screens, 1 roaming microphone, 1 lapel microphone, 1 lectern microphone.
- High resolution presentation screen with VGA/HDMI input and audio jack.
- Video-conferencing facilities.
- Teleconferencing capability.
- Foyer for networking, registration and catering purposes.
When the divider is in place, each section of the room is equipped with the above.
The cost to hire the space is $75.00 per hour + $300.00 standard AV hire fee. Additional charges may apply depending on event requirements. For more information please contact facilities bookings.