The Cloisters is a stunning historical space that has played host to many diverse events over its lifetime. Originally a place of contemplation for those fallen in war, it has become a favoured photography backdrop for weddings due to its gorgeous arched walkway.
A redevelopment completed in early 2019 has increased the available space for events and gatherings, as well as upgrading the lighting, seating and overall amenity. Book your next event here and enjoy!
For further information and guidance on using the Cloisters for your function, please refer to the Cloisters booking protocols.
- fine weather meeting space or breakout area
- social event or celebration venue
- outdoor workshops
- three separate bookable zones
- morning or afternoon teas
- formal wedding photography - must be booked to avoid disappointment!
- access to standard power
- access to water
- breakout spaces available
- close proximity to the new UniBar for catering options
- All booking requests (internal and external) for The Cloisters must be made through the event booking form.
- All alcohol served/sold in The Cloisters must be obtained through the UniBar. Please contact UniBar on 0420 441 023 or email@example.com.
- Marquees must be weighted and never pegged. Pegging can cause damages to the underground irrigation system.
- if a BBQ is being used a fat catcher must be placed underneath to prevent damage to the lawns or paving.
The configuration below is based on the space as a whole. Numbers may vary depending on your requirements.
The University of Adelaide
Gate 10, Victoria Drive,
Adelaide, SA 5000
|Cloisters A||$525.00 per day|
|Cloisters B||$525.00 per day|
|Cloisters C||$350.00 per day|