Adelaide Dental Hospital
The Adelaide Dental Hospital replaced a cramped and outdated facility with a world-class laboratory, teaching and research facility.
Designed in collaboration with the SA Dental Service, the Adelaide Dental Hospital provides clinical teaching experience for our dentistry students, and a superior healthcare environment for the State’s public dental patients.
- Location: Levels 10, 11 and 12, Adelaide Health & Medical Sciences building
- Size: 4,612 m2
- Completed: August 2017
- Architect: Lyons
- Contemporary research and clinical teaching facilities
- Bright and spacious consultation zones and meeting rooms
- 89-chair dental hospital offering specialist services and general dental care
- Unique building edgescapes with sweeping views of the Adelaide city and parklands