Equine Health & Performance Centre
This state-of-the-art Equine Health and Performance Centre is located on our Roseworthy Campus.
The centre provides the highest standard of equine veterinary care, housing a number of specialist veterinarians, general practitioners, technicians and staff. The centre is part of the Veterinary Health Centre at the School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences.
- Location: Roseworthy Campus
- Size: 5,754 m2
- Cost: $12.5 million
- Completed: October 2013
- Architect: ASHLEY HALLIDAY
- Specialist teaching hospital with fully equipped surgical suites to service high-end soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures
- Purpose-built operating theatres and neonatal stalls
- Sports medicine facilities
- Reproductive and isolation wards
- Advanced monitoring, imaging and scoping equipment
- Office, administration and reception areas