Marjoribanks and Nexus 10 refresh
Informal study spaces and common teaching areas have been revamped to create contemporary learning environments for the Faculty of the Professions.
The refurbishments were part of the broader Teaching Spaces Master Plan (2014-2019), which sought to improve the quality, efficiency and sustainability of all University teaching spaces.
- Location: Upper basement, ground floor, level 1 and level 2, Majoribanks & Nexus 10, 10 Pulteney Street
- Cost: $4 million
- Delivered: February 2018
- Architect: JPE Architects
- Creation of a simulated 'Financial Markets Lab'
- Refresh of the 'Global Lounge' with new fixtures and upholstery
- Updated computing suites with new audio-visual equipment