The top floor of the Schulz building was redesigned and refurbished into a bright, light-filled co-working space.
The space was designed with agility and collaboration in mind. The majority of staff on the floor 'hot desk' and flexible, sit-stand work stations fit seamlessly alongside quiet rooms and collaboration zones.
- Location: Level 10 and 12 Schulz, North Terrace Campus
- Size: 900 m2
- Completed: May 2018
- Architect: JPE Architects
- Major refurbishment including remediation work on ceilings and floors
- New meeting rooms and social spaces
- Improved access to power and data
- Updated kitchen with spectacular views of the City of Adelaide