Integrative Bioimaging Facility
Access to the new Bioimaging data processing facilities will provide the Faculty of Sciences with significantly improved access to high end data processing tools.
The data processing will be accessible by researchers from Health and Medical Sciences and Engineering within the new Faculty in addition to external users and title holders.
Location: Molecular Life Sciences Building, Ground Floor
- Responds to the growing need for specialised, open access facilities and equipment, predominantly for the Faculties of Science, ECMS and Health & Medical Sciences.
- Allows for enhanced collaborative research and teaching within the Masters of Biotechnology course.
- Supports investment and co-location outcomes in the adjacent Centre for Imaging for Life Facility.
- Stage 1 nearly complete
- Partitions demolition 100%
- Blockwork demolition 100%
- Electrical cabling removal 100%
- Fire sprinkler alterations 100%
- Mechanical ducts demolition 100%
- Communication cabling alterations 100%
Expected completion in December 2022.
Simon Fenwick, Project Manager.