Bike shed access form
Access to secure bike shed is available to current University of Adelaide staff, students and visitors.
Complete the form below to request access and it will be added to your ID card. Bike shed access requests typically take 2-3 business days to process.
Request for bike shed access
Conditions of use
- University staff and students with a current ID card are eligible to use the bike sheds.
- Riders will respect other bike shed users property.
- Riders will ensure the bike shed is locked after use.
- Riders shall not leave a bike(s) in the bike shed** for more than 30 consecutive days.
- If a bike(s) has been left in the shed more than 30 days, it will be identified by University Security Staff and deemed ‘abandoned’.
- If your bike is deemed ‘abandoned’ you will receive notification on your bicycle and have another 10 days to remove the bike(s) from the shed.
- After this time, the University of Adelaide reserves the right to cut and remove bike lock(s), the identified bike, and any other accessories located on the bike (e.g. helmet) from the shed.
- Once the bike and its accessories are removed from the shed, the owner has no right of recourse or compensation for its removal.
- Abandoned bikes will be gifted to a charity or not-for profit organisation.
- Use of the bike sheds is on a first come, first served basis and spaces cannot be ‘reserved’ by leaving locks on them overnight or on weekends.
For more information about bike parking, bike maintenance, end-of-trip facilities, bike security and support for cyclists, go to the Ecoversity website.