ADEPT – Designing Engaging Learning Environments Workshop
- Date: Mon, 22, 10:00 am - Wed, 24 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm
- Location: Remote Delivery
- Cost: Free for University of Adelaide staff
- More information: Register Here
- Contact: Michelle Ratzmer email@example.com
- Dr Hayley McGrice Facilitator
- Samantha Newall Facilitator
This module is part of the Developing Educators pathway of the ADEPT Continuing Professional Development.
The Designing Engaging Learning Environments module will provide practical strategies on how to design engaging learning environments, both face to face and in the online environment. The module will be delivered online via synchronous zoom workshops MyUni.
The first workshop will highlight aspects of learner diversity, including information and discussions on how you can apply inclusive practices to facilitate academic success among diverse cohorts and design approaches to modify teaching to engage students with diverse learning needs.
The second workshop will focus on being responsive to our current teaching context therefore exploring the impact and opportunities of technology-enabled learning experiences and how you can use online design elements to facilitate effective learning experiences online.