ADEPT – Assessment for Learning 1 Workshop
- Date: Tue, 13, 10:00 am - Thu, 15 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm
- Location: Delivered Online (Zoom)
- Cost: Free
- More information: Register Here
- Contact: Michelle Ratzmer Project Officer – Curriculum Design
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Hayley McGrice (School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences) Facilitator
- Samantha Newell (School of Psychology) Facilitator
This course is delivered over two sessions - Tuesday 13 & Thursday 15 April, 2021. From 10am to 12noon.
Assessment is a powerful tool for student learning.
In this module, you will engage with evidence-based, good practice principles for effective and efficient assessment design and apply them to your teaching context.
You will identify how assessments can be aligned with the Universal Design for Learning Principles to ensure inclusive learning experiences for a diverse student cohort.
You will be introduced to a range of assessment approaches, and explore how to evaluate the quality of rubrics to provide constructive and informative feedback.