ADEPT – Assessment for Learning II Workshop
- Date: Tue, 24, 10:00 am - Thu, 26 Aug 2021, 12:00 pm
- Location: Online event
- Cost: Free
- More information: Registrations opening Monday 21 June
- Contact: Michelle Ratzmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Beth Loveys Facilitator (School of Agriculture, Food & Wine)
- Joanne England Facilitator (Learning Enhancement & Innovation)
This module builds on concepts and skills developed in Assessment for Learning I. It is designed for academic staff who have course coordinator responsibilities.
In this module you will learn about current pedagogy to support flexible and sustainable assessment .
The module will address effective rubric design, utilizing a students as partners and industry informed assessment approaches to creating authentic assessment, improving constructive peer feedback and critical analysis and embedding academic integrity into assessment design.
You will develop skills to construct and deliver a balanced assessment portfolio in your courses.
This event will be held over two days, from 10am until 12noon
Registrations close: Monday 16 August 4pm