ADEPT - Reflective Practice Workshop
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Online Workshop via Zoom
- Cost: Free to University of Adelaide staff
- More information: Register via Eventbrite
- Contact: Michelle Ratzmer
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr Beth Loveys (School of Agriculture, Food & Wine) Facilitator
- Dr Hayley McGrice (School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences) Facilitator
This ADEPT module will use the James Cook University 4-Quadrant Model to explore ways educators can implement or improve their reflective practice to evaluate and enhance their teaching.
Methods for collecting relevant evidence for promotion and teaching award applications will be discussed. Participants will also have the opportunity to share their experiences and collaborate with colleagues from across the university.
This workshop will be held online - via Zoom.
Registrations close: Tuesday 23 November at 4pm
Please note: This session is different to the Reflective Writing Workshop, which is scheduled for Friday 3 December. Staff are encouraged/ welcome to attend both workshops, in particular if they are intending on applying for HEH fellowship in the near future.