Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Online
In this session, you will have an opportunity to meet colleagues who are also new to university teaching and
discuss active, inclusive and digitally-enhanced approaches to learning and teaching.
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Hughes Room 323
Attend this workshop to enable you to complete a final 'polish' of your 2023 Stephen Cole the Elder award . The workshop will be attended by a number of former recipients of the award, who will be on hand to provide you feedback on your final draft application. Your attendance at this event will provide you with invaluable information, which could turn your application from good to great!
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online
Registrations are open for the 2023 Australasian Academic Integrity Network Forum on Friday, 22 September. This free online event is open to academic and professional staff working in the higher education sector in Australia and New Zealand. It provides a forum for sharing knowledge, best practice, and key questions in the challenging and fast-paced field of academic integrity. The Forum is proudly co-hosted by the University of Adelaide and the University of South Australia.
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Room 3066, Level 3, AHMS Building 4 North Tce Adelaide
Moulage is commonly described as the application of makeup or attachable artifacts (wounds) to an individual or manikin to increase the realism in simulation.
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Location: Ligertwood 113 North Terrace campus, or via Zoom
Please join us for an informative session run by staff from the University of Adelaide Counselling Support team. As we move towards the stressful end of our academic year, we are likely to encounter an increasing number of stressed, anxious, or potentially at-risk students.
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South 2052 or via Zoom
Presenters: A/Prof Tania Crotti, Dr Anna Szorenyi and collaborators
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Hub Central
Great teachers have the power to transform lives. At the University of Adelaide, outstanding teaching is at the core of the world-class educational experience our students expect, and deserve.
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South, Level 2
Join your colleagues for the third and final event in The Festival of Learning and Teaching series.
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Via Zoom
Presenter: Kane Murdoch, Macquarie University, Australia