The Scott Theatre is the largest lecture theatre on campus and is a popular performance venue for theatre and musicals.
- Theatre performances
- Musical performances
- Dance performances
- Large events
- Standard AV facilities: PC, projector, screens, x1 roaming microphone, x1 lapel microphone, x1 lectern microphone
- High resolution presentation screens with VGA/HDMI input and audio jack
- Video-conferencing facilities
- Teleconferencing capability
- x1 standard lighting rig for theatre performances
- x2 large change rooms
- x1 green room with kitchen facilities
- Foyer space for networking, registrations and catering
- No food or drink (bottled water permitted) to be consumed in Scott Theatre (Scott Theatre foyer is available for these purposes).
- Foyer space for networking, registrations and catering.
- A qualified theatre technician must be present at all external events in Scott Theatre to ensure the special theatre equipment is used correctly (contact details below).
- Smoke machines are permitted in Scott Theatre; however, the event organiser must provide dates and times of use so that the appropriate actions can be taken by the University of Adelaide (i.e. smoke isolation forms).
- The University projector and standard AV equipment must not be used for any theatre events. It is calibrated to University lecture standards.
The University of Adelaide,
Kintore Avenue, Adelaide, SA 5005
$1600.00 per day or $1000.00 per day for Australian schools + $250.00 cleaning charge for weekend bookings.
Audio visual/theatre technician
You must have, at your cost, a theatre technician present at the venue for the duration of the hire period. The technician will quote and charge separately.
The University of Adelaide's preferred theatre technician is BenFX.
0418 497 491