Enter a keyword to search events within the date range above.
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2023, 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Location: Online event
What are the best practical methods to effectively measure the impact of assessment interventions?
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2023, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Location: North Terrace Campus - room TBC
Presented by Australian based, internationally recognised higher education consulting group HEED, this workshop will be required attendance for staff wishing to develop a national teaching award (AAUT - Australian Awards for University Teaching) submission in the next five years. Join colleges from the University of South Australia and Flinders University for this informative and inspiring workshop, which will be attended by previous recipients from all three institutions, in addition to AAUT assessors.
Advance HE Webinar: International Higher Education – What Next? Building lasting sustainable partners
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2023, 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Location: Online - webinar
International Higher Education - what's next?
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online module with optional F2F session
This short course and accompanying situational judgment test (SJT) will build your baseline knowledge about academic integrity issues and techniques and practices for deterring and detecting contract cheating.
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: Online
The impact of WIL on graduate outcomes – a three year review
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Via Zoom
Through participating in this session, you will develop the reflective approach needed for applications to teaching awards, HEA Fellowship applications or promotion to levels C/D (Specifically Education Specialists and those with high teaching weightings).
- Date: Fri, 16, 9:30 am - Tue, 13 Jun 2023, 1:30 pm
- Location: Adelaide Health and Medical Sciences Building, North Terrace
To help craft a strong and positive future for our students, The University has embarked on a journey to design a future-fit learning and teaching strategy called Education for a Digital World.
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Conference Room, Level 7, Ingkarni Wardli
Are you considering applying for a Commendation for the Enhancement and Innovation of Student Learning in 2023 or beyond? This session will assist you in planning your approach and will include insights from an experienced assessor on what makes a strong application. It is never too early to start writing!