Are you teaching a large undergraduate cohort in Semester 1, 2023? Cadmus can help!
Are you teaching a large undergraduate cohort in Semester 1, 2023?
Cadmus can help!
Cadmus is an online assessment tool that can be used within existing MyUni (Canvas) courses. Cadmus enables the management of large cohorts through the use of SpeedGrader and Turnitin integration features to grade submissions.
- Offers a large range of templates to assist with the creation of learning-centred assessment instructions.
- Students receive educative nudges to encourage academic best practices for paraphrasing and referencing.
- Provides similarity scores and enables the grading of final submissions through a useful in-built class list.
- Syncs grades to the MyUni (Canvas) Gradebook and provides cohort level learning analytics on student engagement and progress.
- All University of Adelaide staff have access to Cadmus through the University licence.
Support is also available to assist teaching staff with converting their existing assessments to Cadmus ready for Semester 1, 2023.
- 1:1 assessment design support consultation.
- Training and onboarding workshops; assessment design & setup, class management & insights and marking.
To get started with Cadmus contact:
Senior Learning Designer
Learning Enhancement & Innovation
Ph: 8313 2901