On the 29th March 2018 the ICT Strategy Board approved the new Technology Governance Framework.
The development of this new Technology Governance Framework aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Promotes whole-of-University collaboration and strong levels of engagement
- Emphasizes whole-of-University strategy by aligning technology strategy, investment priority decisions, and technology implementation
- Ensures investment decisions and technology solutions consider whole-of-University needs and future growth, with a focus on transformational initiatives
- Values continuous performance monitoring to adjust technology priorities and technology investments to maximise the achievement of University strategic goals
- Establishes clear and consistent decision making practices that balance technology resilience and strategic outcomes
The new Technology Governance Framework comprises the following committees:
- Technology Strategy and Governance Committee
- Technology Governance Committee for Academic and Student Engagement
- Technology Governance Committee for Research and Innovation
- Technology Governance Committee for University Operations
- Project Steering Committees
- Supporting Forums
For any questions regarding the Technology Governance Framework, please contact Andrew Gardiner, IT Governance Manager.