Databases Available to Alumni Library Members
Alumni library membership includes a great range of online resources available from your desktop, with a large range of online journals, eBooks, magazines and newspapers on offer.
- American Physiological Society Journals - These highly regarded, peer-reviewed journals examine major physiological systems from the cellular and molecular to the organ and system level.
- Annual Reviews - review articles in many areas of academic enquiry.
- AustLit - an authoritative database about Australian literature and storytelling, with biographical and bibliographical information, full text, exhibitions and rich online content.
- Business Source Alumni - covers 6200 journals and 1,700 ebooks in marketing, management, accounting, finance, econometrics, economics, and more.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press Journals - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press is an internationally renowned publisher which has furthered the advance and spread of scientific knowledge in all areas of genetics and molecular biology, including cancer biology, plant science, bioinformatics, and neurobiology.
- CSIRO Journals - important Australian research reports in agriculture, biological, and health sciences
- CSIRO eBook Collection - covers a wide range of disciplines including plant and animal sciences, farming, urban development, and environmental management.
- Open Book Publishers - A leading independent Open Access publisher in the Humanities and Social Sciences in the UK.
- Project MUSE - over 300 top humanities and social sciences journals from US university presses.
- PubMed - comprises more than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites. Alumni membership provides selective access to content only.
- Sage Complete - more than 1000 journals spanning the humanities, social sciences, science, technology, and medicine. More than 400 are published on behalf of learned societies and institutions.
- State Papers Online - offers a complete working environment to researchers, teachers and students of Early Modern Britain.
Please note: some journals have publisher-imposed embargo periods.