Print, Copy, Scan
Printing, photocopying, and scanning is available at each library.
Each library has one or more multifunction printers that also offer photocopying and scanning. Printing and photocopying both use the University-funded print quota, while scanning to USB is free.
Printing is available at each library and uses the University-funded printing quota. To print you will need to set up follow-you-printing and use your ID card at the printer to release the print job. View current printing prices.
Postgraduate research students can purchase print quota online via Unified.
Photocopying uses the University-funded printing quota. The multifunction printers located at each library can be used for photocopying.
Size Black and white Colour A4 20c 75c A3 30c
Scanning to USB is available on all of the multifunction printers located at each library.
The Barr Smith Library also has two other types of scanners available for use:
- Fast, high-quality face-up scanning to USB is available on the two Zeta scanners located in the High Use Collection.
- An easy-to-use flat-bed scanner that enables scanning to phone, tablet, email, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, or USB is available on Level 3.
Large format scanning
A large format scanner is available for use by appointment in Special Collections and Archives
- Scans in black & white and colour
- Image resolution up to 600dpi
- Scans documents up to 40” wide (up to A1 and B0 size)
To make an appointment to use the scanner, please contact Special Collections or phone 83135224.