Your Liaison Librarians
Experts at finding, evaluating, and managing information, our team of liaison librarians is here to help you achieve your research, learning, and teaching goals.
Your liaison librarian:
- is an expert at finding information in your discipline.
- can let you know about library services aimed at students, researchers, and teaching staff.
- provides advice and assistance designed to support your research goals.
- can collaborate on curriculum design to embed information skills development.
- can deliver customised training and support for University courses.
Meet the liaison librarians for:
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Key subject areas include: law, accounting, business, economics, marketing, entrepreneurship, global foods, international trade, commerce, finance.
Key subject areas include: anthropology, archaeology, art history, Asian studies, classics, criminology, curatorial & museum studies, creative writing, development studies, environment and population, French studies, English, gender studies, geography, German studies, history, international relations, linguistics, media, music, philosophy, politics, studies, sociology, Spanish studies, politics.
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences