Your Liaison Librarians
Experts at finding, evaluating, and managing information, our team of liaison librarians is here to help you achieve your research, learning, and teaching goals.
Your liaison librarian:
- is an expert at finding information in your discipline.
- can let you know about library services aimed at students, researchers, and teaching staff.
- provides advice and assistance designed to support your research goals.
- can collaborate on curriculum design to embed information skills development.
- can deliver customised training and support for University courses.
Meet the liaison librarians for:
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Economics
Ursula Henderson - Humanities and Social Sciences
Key subject areas include: anthropology, archaeology, art history, Asian studies, classics, criminology, curatorial & museum studies, creative writing, development studies, environment and population, French studies, English, gender studies, geography, German studies, history, international relations, linguistics, media, philosophy, politics, studies, sociology, Spanish studies, politics.
Key subject areas include: law, accounting, business, economics, marketing, entrepreneurship, global foods, international trade, commerce, finance.
Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology
Key subject areas include: chemical engineering & advanced materials, civil engineering, electrical & electronic engineering, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering, mining engineering.
Key subject areas include: agriculture, food and wine, animal and veterinary sciences, architecture and the built environment, biological sciences, computer science, mathematical sciences, petroleum and energy resources, physical sciences
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences