Services for Alumni
As a graduate of the University of Adelaide you can join the library for free.
Full alumni membership includes:
- Borrowing rights at each of the University Library locations - enjoy access to the library's extensive collections.
- From-home access to a range of online resources (databases, ejournals, eBooks and more).
- Access to the interlibrary loans service (get books and other items that aren't held in the library's collection), with up to 50 free standard requests each year.
- The support of the Ask Library team with accessing and using library resources.
- You can also visit the library during regular opening hours to browse the collections and access an even greater range of online resources via our on-site computers.
Full Alumni membership
To be eligible to join you must be a University of Adelaide graduate.
Library membership includes:
- Borrow up to 50 items for 10 weeks, with automatic renewals on most items.
- Up to 50 free standard interlibrary loan requests per year.
- Access to a great selection of online resources.