Services for Alumni
As a graduate of the University of Adelaide you can join the library for free.
Full alumni membership includes:
- Borrowing rights at each of the University Library locations - enjoy access to the library's extensive collections.
- From-home access to a range of online resources (databases, ejournals, eBooks and more).
- Access to the interlibrary loans service (get books and other items that aren't held in the library's collection), with up to 50 free standard requests each year.
- The support of the Ask Library team with accessing and using library resources.
- You can also visit the library during regular opening hours to browse the collections and access an even greater range of online resources via our on-site computers.
Full Alumni membership
To be eligible to join you must be a University of Adelaide graduate.
Library membership includes:
- Borrow up to 50 items for 10 weeks, with automatic renewals on most items.
- Up to 50 free standard interlibrary loan requests per year.
- Access to a great selection of online resources.
If you have previously registered for alumni library membership or require additional information e.g. to confirm your login details or membership renewal enquiries, please contact Ask Library.