University Of Adelaide College
University of Adelaide College (UAC) students enjoy access to the extensive print collections of the University Library.
The University Library offers a program designed especially for Year 11 and 12 students who need access to comprehensive research materials.
The library's Year 11 and 12 program is based at the Barr Smith Library and includes:
- Membership for up to 12 months.
- Tailored library orientation sessions for Year 11 and 12 classes, combined with a tour of the library.
- Bookings can be made during the school terms: 9:30 am - 10:30 am or 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Monday to Thursday.
|Borrow up to 20 items for 4 weeks (with automatic renewals)|
|Borrow 3-hour High Use Collection items (no automatic renewals)|
|Access to computers within the library. Use your University login to access the student computers and save your documents to the U: drive, or use the public PCs to access a wider range of online resources.|
Using the library
Use your University ID card to borrow books and other items. You can:
- Borrow the item yourself using any of the self-service machines located at each library, or
- Take the item to the nearest Ask Library service point.
All other Adelaide College students are welcome to use our public access computers in the library for access to online resources.