Adam Matthew Discovery Day, 13 November
Drop in and learn about the library's newly acquired range of Adam Matthew products and find out how they can assist your learning, teaching, or research efforts at the Adam Matthew Database Discovery Day. No bookings required! Simply drop in and have a chat to the Adam Matthew database experts.
Adam Matthew databases offer a wide range of primary source material from many disciplines including history, gender studies, music, business, and law. The handwritten text-recognition technology and data-mining functionality make it a useful tool for study and research.
You will learn about:
· Exploring the large collection of primary resources.
· Making the most of the Handwritten Text Recognition (HTR) technology behind Adam Matthew Digital fully text searchable archives.
· Developing course specific content.
· Data-mining functionality.
· Tips for using the range of Adam Matthew Digital Databases available through the library.
Date: Wednesday 13 November
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Ira Raymond Room, Barr Smith Library