Thieme Science of Synthesis Roadshow - Cancelled
*UPDATE* CANCELLED - The previously planned Thieme Chemistry/Science of Synthesis (SoS) seminar has unfortunately been cancelled. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
The seminar focuses on finding information on reliable chemical transformations using Science of Synthesis and provides information about how to publish in their chemistry journals SYNTHESIS, SYNLETT and SYNOPEN. It is aimed at organic chemists (organometallic and organic synthetic chemists), students, and researchers.
Presented by by Dr Marcus White, Scientific Editor at Science of Synthesis (SoS), it aims to answer the following:
- What do researchers use to find the best methods?
- Where can I find the best evaluated methods?
- What is SoS, and how is it different to other resources?
- What sort of information can I find for my research?
- SoS has a community of globally wellknown experts – who are they?
- What sort of information does SoS contain? How do I use it?
For further information, contact Jo Stead.