The University of Adelaide can supply a loan or copy of most print items from its collections to other libraries registered through Libraries Australia and overseas libraries.
- Non-Libraries Australia members will need to register to enable electronic requests.
- Once you have registered, please submit all supply requests via our electronic request form.
- Phone: +61 8 8313 5346
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barr Smith Library
Gate 5 Frome Road
The University of Adelaide SA 5005
- ABN: 61 249 878 937
- NUC symbol: SUA
- OCLC symbol: LE1 OCLC ILL - requesting only
- Monographs: 10 weeks, one renewal, copies can be supplied.
- Theses: check Library Search, as they may be freely available online, or contact us to determine availability.
- Microform: 10 weeks, one renewal, copies can be supplied.
- Not for loan: Rare Books and Special Collections, Reference, Serials, Newspapers, High Use Collection.
Note: all charges are in Australian dollars.
The University Library charges Australian libraries the standard ACLIS/ ILRS code charge.
- Loan: ACLIS rate - $28.50
- Copies: ACLIS rate - $18.50
- Rush/Express: ACLIS rate
- Thesis copy : $150 minimum, additional charges may apply. Please contact us to request a full quote.
- Loan: AUD$50.00 or 5 IFLA vouchers
- Copies: AUD$23.00 or 2 IFLA vouchers (50+ pages, add $8.00 per 50 pages)
- Thesis copy: PDF or CD, AUD$150 minimum or 10 IFLA vouchers. Please contact us to request a full quote.
- Libraries Australia Document Delivery payment system
- Credit card payment via online shop (we will send details as required)