SciVal for research impact metrics - training sessions
SciVal has recently been added to the University’s suite of bibliometric tools - check out the online support materials. The addition of SciVal supplements the University’s current subscriptions to Incites and Altmetrics and provides University researchers with a comprehensive range of tools to analyse, benchmark, and measure research performance.
Training sessions will be running over the next couple of months, delivered by a SciVal expert.
These sessions will:
- demonstrate the functionality of SciVal
- provide an overview of benchmarking tools
- showcase user cases for demonstrating research impact for grants and promotion
- demonstrate how to discover potential research collaborators
- 24 February 2021, 10:30 am - 12 noon
- 11 March 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- 24 March 2021, 10:30 am - 12 noon