SA Women’s Health Research Translation Network (WHRTN) Launch Event
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022, 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: In Person (limited seats) and Online via Zoom
- Cost: Free
Health Translation SA (SAHMRI) are hosting the SA Women’s Health Research Translation Network (WHRTN) Launch event on Wednesday 31st August.
The program will include short presentations and a panel discussion followed by an informal networking opportunity (in person attendees).
5.00 - 5.30pm Registration
5.30 - 7.30pm Presentations/Panel Discussion
7.30 - 8.30pm Networking (in person)
• Build capacity, create opportunities and connections within the women’s health research community in SA
• Provide the opportunity for early and mid-career researchers to informally connect with experienced researchers for guidance and input
• Hear and share insights relating to the challenges, barriers and successes relating to women health research and translation.
Date: Wednesday 31st August 5.00 – 8.30 (in-person), 5.30-7.30 (online)
Registration: please register for this free event SA Women's Health Research Translation Network Launch