Japan - Joint Award Partners
The University of Adelaide and Nagoya University work closely together on many of the world's most pressing challenges in health and medicine.
By joining the program, you will gain access to the research strengths of two globally leading research-intensive universities.
Fields of Research and available opportunities
- Jointly awarded PhD opportunities are available in Medicine, Medical Sciences, and Biomedical Engineering
- Up to four students are admitted to the joint award program each year.
- Students are required to publish or have a manuscript accepted for publication of one substantive paper resulting from their PhD research prior to submission of their thesis.
- The thesis shall be written in English. Students whose home university is Nagoya shall include a summary in Japanese.
- For information on all University of Adelaide scholarships available visit our scholarships webpage
How to Apply?
- To apply to the University of Adelaide please go to our Jointly Awarded PhDs How to Apply webpage and follow the application process
- To apply to Nagoya University please go to their Doctoral Admission webpage
Nagoya University: Joint Degree Program(JDP)