Managing Your Candidature

Your candidature is the period of time from initial enrolment through to the submission of your thesis.

During this time your research may evolve and change or you may need to take leave for a variety of reasons. The information below will guide you on how to keep your enrolment up-to-date and ensure that your candidature aligns with your life.

Further details on the overarching rules for managing your candidature can be found in the chapter of the same name in the Research Student Handbook.