Have your say on the University Library and WIN!
Help us improve the library by sharing your thoughts and opinions.
From Tuesday 8 October to Monday 21 October the Library is conducting a user survey to gather your opinions on the library - what you think we do well, what we could do better, and what is important to you in a library.
Your opinions count, with responses being used to help improve library services, facilities and resources. All responses are confidential and we value your honest input.
Plus! Go in the draw to win one of several great prizes...
As a special thank you for your time and feedback, at the end of the survey University students and staff will have the opportunity to enter the draw to win:
- 1 x $350 VISA Load&Go gift card
- 1 x $200 VISA Load&Go gift card
- 5 x $30 Event Cinema gift cards
Ready to take the survey? Click here
How your feedback makes a difference
The Library Client Survey is run every two years and the data from past surveys has been used to shape many of the services we currently provide. The survey also enables us to benchmark our performance against other university libraries, both nationally and worldwide.
Improvements to library services in response to previous surveys have included:
- Streamlining of the noise zones at the Sir John Salmond Law Library
- Additional power points at the Barr Smith Library
- Changes to the search functionality within Library Search
- Additional group study spaces at the Barr Smith Library