COVID-19 Resources and Vaccinations
All South Australians aged 12 and over can now book an appointment for COVID-19 vaccines. The University of Adelaide recommends that staff and students get their COVID-19 vaccinations.
You can find more information from SA Health.
Department of Health
Find a COVID-19 vaccination clinic near you and book an appointment
University Health Practice
The University Health practice is an approved COVID-19 vaccination provider and is now delivering the vaccine to all eligible patients.
This service will be only offered on Saturdays fortnightly onsite at the University Health Practice.
MYER Centre Rundle Mall
The Myer Centre on Rundle Mall now has a vaccination clinic on level 3. The clinic currently accepts people 16 years of age and over.
- Poster - COVID-19 vaccinations SA Health 1
- Poster - COVID-19 vaccinations SA Health 2
- Poster - If you can wear a mask (half page A4)
- Poster - If you can wear a mask (A4)
- Poster - If you can wear a mask (A3)
- Poster - Masks in the workplace (A4)
- Poster - Masks in the workplace (A3)