Children in the Workplace
Roles, responsibilities and actions
- There is no specific procedure. Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that children are not put at risk through their presence in the workplace and for managing issues as they arise. Please see the frequently asked questions below for guidance.
HSW online information
- No HSW online information
Frequently asked questions
Tools, forms and templates
- No related forms and templates
Legislation and guidelines
- Children's protection act 1993
- Equal opportunity act 1984 (SA)
- Work health and safety act 2012 (SA)
- Work health and safety regulations 2012 (SA)
- Please contact your local HSW Team.