We work with the University community to build capability of our people to be and perform at their best and in support of an excellent student and staff experience.
We do this by:
- Assisting new staff in their induction
- Supporting the Planning, Development and Review of staff performance
- Formulating initiatives toward greater gender equity
- Developing leadership and management capability
- Enhancing staff engagement and organisational culture
- Facilitating Recognition of staff through the VC Awards and Silver Jubilee
- Enabling the annual Academic Promotions process
At the University of Adelaide, we are committed to fostering a culture where our values are at the heart of everything we do.
Pursuing an agenda of equity and inclusion through a framework for change.
Focus on building capability of University staff through the design and delivery of a suite of programs which support management and leadership skill development, performance and work capability enhancement.
The University seeks to support performance excellence by providing clear performance expectations, developing performance and career objectives, and supporting staff to engage in meaningful conversations.
We want staff to feel valued. Recognising and celebrating achievement acknowledges the contributions made by staff across all areas of the University, promotes excellence, and acts as the ultimate signifier of our values and priorities.