Parents and Work
The University of Adelaide is committed to supporting new and growing families. There are a number of options available for all family members. Every staff members needs are different and therefore access to a number of solutions is important in assisting families to adapt to the many challenges.
Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- You must complete a Parental Leave Application Form
- To apply for Shared parental leave, please complete the Shared Parental Leave Application Form.
- To apply for Pro-rata parental leave, please refer to the Pro-rata Parental Leave in the HR Handbook
- To apply for Special paid parental leave, please complete the Special Paid Parental Leave Application Form
Forward approved application form to the Human Resources Service Centre; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parental Leave calculation tool
- Paid Parental Leave fact sheet
- Car Parking
- Frequently asked questions
Attending antenatal Appointments?
- 4.5 Parental Leave – Page 45
Returning to Work
Australian Government Initiative
Government Paid Parental Leave Scheme