Guidelines for the application of the Criteria for Conferral of Honorary Clinical Titles - Health and Medical Sciences only
The criteria has been developed as a guide which may be used by the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences when considering conferral, re-conferral or renewal of an honorary clinical title
In particular the criteria provides guidance on the level of experience and seniority, typical duties and contributions to the University approximately equivalent to the academic levels A –E and title name (Clinical Titles only). Whilst it is expected that the criteria will be used as a guide, conferral decisions are, as always at the discretion of the decision maker.
Should you have questions about in relation to this document, you should contact the HR Service Centre, or the Faculty’s HR Hub to discuss.
Quick Reference Guides
- Recruitment Policy
- Titleholder - Conferral of Honorary Roles Procedure
- Titleholder Conferral of Honorary Roles - Titles and Eligibility Criteria
- Titleholder - Appointment Criteria - Honorary Clinical Titles
- Titleholder New Process Workflow
- Titleholder Renewal Process Workflow
- University of Adelaide Enterprise Agreement
- University Policies and Procedures (A to Z)