New online information session - Incident reporting & investigation for supervisors
A new online information session has been uploaded to the HSW website.
Incident reporting & investigation for supervisors - UniSafe
Course aim: This information session provides a general overview of the University of Adelaide’s expectation when responding to and investigating safety issues.
Course content: This session is aimed at supervisors involved in incident response and investigation process.
This information session will cover:
- Why we want people to report safety issues
- Prevention and supervisor support
- Response to reports
- Safety issue types and classification
- What information will the HSWO need?
- Incident investigations
- Notifiable incidents and what happens when the Regulator comes to visit?
- Tips for using and promoting UniSafe
- Final thoughts and more information
Suitable for: Supervisors
Duration: 20 Minutes
Should you require further information please contact your local HSW contact.