Managing at Adelaide
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve the Learning and Development team have, regretfully, decided to postpone the remaining Managing at Adelaide programs planned for 2020.
We look forward to launching our 2021 offerings and would encourage you to keep visiting our webpage for updates or developments.
Managing at Adelaide is a framework designed to provide broad and timely access to a suite of management development workshops and web-based resources which are focused on the practical day to day elements of success as a manager of people and function.
Its primary benefit will be the cost-effective, customised and targeted provision of in-house development.
It will enable the University's people managers to:
- Better understand their roles and accountabilities as managers
- Become more self-reliant by accessing people-related information quickly and easily
- Align activities to University strategy
- Improve the performance of others
- Improve their operational effectiveness.
Managing at Adelaide programs