Managing at Adelaide
Managing at Adelaide is a framework designed to provide broad and timely access to a suite of management development workshops and web-based resources which are focused on the practical day to day elements of success as a manager of people and function.
Its primary benefit will be the cost-effective, customised and targeted provision of in-house development.
It will enable the University's people managers to:
- Better understand their roles and accountabilities as managers
- Become more self-reliant by accessing people-related information quickly and easily
- Align activities to University strategy
- Improve the performance of others
- Improve their operational effectiveness.
Managing at Adelaide programs
Tuesday 17 November 2020
The current webinar offering is full
Tuesday 22 September 2020
Wednesday 28 October 2020
Thursday 3 September 2020