Managing at Adelaide
The Managing at Adelaide suite is designed to provide broad and timely access to a range of management development workshops and web-based resources that focus on the development of skills to support managers achieve success in the practical and day to day elements of their complex role.
Participation in programs from the Managing at Adelaide suite will enable the University's people managers to:
- Better understand their roles and accountabilities as managers
- Align activities to University strategy
- Effectively support the development and performance of others
- Improve individual and team operational effectiveness
- Become more self-reliant by accessing related information quickly and easily