Changes to UniSafe
The HSW team have been working on a number of enhancements within UniSafe which include some additional data fields for HSW Officers to use to assist with reporting.
This tab now has an additional 3 non mandatory questions:
- Is this incident required to be externally notified?
- Has the HSR been notified?
- Has the person reporting been notified?
This tab has an additional non mandatory question:
- Does this incident involve an injury to an international student?
- Additional information has been added to the action notification emails sent by the system to include action description and action summary, this provides for clarification for the email recipient.
All of these changes are active in UniSafe as of today Friday 1st May.
Overdue action notifications
- This will mean that as of 1 May 2020 any actions currently in the system which are a day or more overdue will automatically trigger a notification.
- This function will commence to be sent from the UniSafe system on 2 May 2020.
Should you require further information please contact your local HSW contact.