Revised FAQs - Injury Management (Non-Work Related Injury/Illness)
The purpose of these revised Injury Management (for non-work related injury/illness) FAQs are to provide general guidance regarding the support available for a staff member experiencing a non-work related injury or illness which impacts on their capacity for work.
The information includes:
- When the University of Adelaide supports the rehabilitation for a non-work related injury/illness;
- The reasons why reasonable adjustments for non-work related injuries or illness need to be provided;
- Examples of reasonable adjustments that could be considered by a manager/supervisor;
- What documentation and medical information/authorities are required;
- Who pays the cost of treatment and rehabilitation expenses; and
- Where to obtain assistance for further information/support.
Should you require further information please contact any member of the University’s Injury Management Team