Titleholder - Conferral of Honorary Roles
Roles, Responsibilities and Actions
- Titleholder - Conferral of Honorary Roles Procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
- No related Frequently Asked Questions
Forms and Templates
Information and Application for Applicants
Prior to initiating an application for a new honorary title, please ensure that you have:
- Considered the nature and the extent of your intended involvement in the academic work of the University.
- A current CV which includes qualifications, relevant teaching and/or research experience, a list of publications (as applicable) and contact details of at least three referees.
- Read and accepted the University Policies for Conferring Honorary Roles, the Behaviour & Conduct Policy, Fraud and Corruption Control Policy, Intellectual Property Policy and Conflict of Interest clause.
- If applicable:
- Access to the email address used by you during your current or previous association with the University. If the University has a record of that address, an email will be sent containing further information to simplify the application process.
- The details of any other title held in this or another University (Title, Title End Date, Faculty/School, University and Country).
- Your APHRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) Registration details, if applying for a Clinical Title.
- The details of your current Organisation and the Position Held at that organisation as per the Approved Organisations register, if applying for an Affiliate Title.
- A Working with children check (DCSI) and/or Police check (SAPOL), if applying for an honorary title which is a prescribed position. For more information refer to the Pre-Employment Screening Procedure.
Please note that current staff members working more than 0.5 FTE are not eligible to apply for a title.
Please allow 10 to 15 min to complete an application. If you are unable to complete it in one session, the application will need to be initiated again.Apply
- Information for Faculty/School Delegates (School Contacts) and Approvers
Useful Information and Resources
- Quick Reference Guides
- Titleholder Obligation, Duties, Conditions, Benefits
- Approved Organisations
- Titleholder New Process Workflow
- Titleholder Renewal Process Workflow
- University of Adelaide Enterprise Agreement
- University Policies and Procedures (A to Z)